Saturday, March 11, 2023

COWBOY


 God created us in his image and likeness...

That's why when someone meets me they say out loud: Oh Jesus Christ!

Clint Eastwood says the world is divided into two categories: those with loaded guns and those who dig…

Then after so many years quantum and attraction laws say that each of us attracts what we are and in any case you attract those who are similar to you...
Now after all these theories I wonder if there is still some madman willing to lose his underwear for a project, a job, a winning idea....

On my way west I always met ''bandits'' who gave me wrong advice and sheriffs who asked me to leave the town because it wasn't for me...
Every now and then I prayed to return to the southeast but the instinct was to carry on with my ideas and projects inside my bag...
( My ideas and projects are so big so I need a 78'Chevy)

Sooner or later I will arrive at my destination...
A destination on that line called the horizon where I will meet a person like me with a Stetson on the head and a big dreamer heart...and we wouldn't need shovels to dig but only bullets to explode called success, satisfaction and victory.

My life is a movie and my name is Vegas...
And it's very difficult to tell you anything about me that isn't a little special...
Thank you Heather Babcock ( my best friend in Texas).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...Gesù cristo buona Pasqua di cuore ❤ al posto della colomba pasquale qs "anno krapfen al cocco e mandarino....dalle mie parti BOMBOLONI alla crema...ti auguro ogni bene.....ti auguro di trovare il successo da te tanto ambito....ma sopratutto ti auguro di trovare ql persona che sia capace ....oltre a capire e condividere il tuo progetto di vita sia capace di scaldarti il ❤ 🤍 buona fortuna x tutto....sei un pensiero speciale💋💋💋

Fri Apr 07, 11:43:00 PM 2023  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home